ads

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Halleluya Christmas Eve 2009

This year I celebrated my Christmas eve with my siblings except Piggy. She back to Sarawak for year end school holiday and she left without preparing Christmas gift for me!!

*&%^&^%&#$%


gift that I prepared for my siblings

all under my white Christmas tree

Rushing back from Ipoh after pick up my eldest sister. At first we decided to shop for steamboat ingredients together but expected something to happen really happened (yeah ladies) so we late to reach home. Luckily Miss Pipo is at home and she helped us to prepare all the steamboat ingredients.

FML...I know you can see all the foods are veggies, tofu and whatever balls.. As what she said "No $$" and this what she can get. Plussssss.... she very pissed off after her trolley been hijacked by few "san ka la" guys. Anyway I still feel very thankful to her. Without her, we wont have a nice steamboat dinner together at home on Christmas eve.

jiang jiang jiang...Luckily we got this "Aun Kheng Lim salted herbal chicken" or "Yim Kok Kai" which I da pao it back from Ipoh. This is a must try when you are in Ipoh.

Aun Kheng Lim "Yim Kok Kai 盐锔鸡."

After the dinner, it's time for Christmas present exchange!!! Everyone is excited (^O^)

unwrap our Christmas presents

da jie very happy with her gift from me
it's her favorite Elizabeth Arden perfume green tea ;)


Christmas pressie from my siblings, friends & myself ;)
Many thanks!!

Swarovski Crystal Star Pendant from myself

Shu uemura lipstick & eyelash curler from Lynn

Anna Sui Miniature perfume from my da jie

car solar energy owl from Juju

Hello Kitty sleepwear from Miss Pipo

cute notebook from Luanne (post all the way from Sitiawan)

my favorite Japanese Blossom set from Riverbird

haih~~ I took down my white Christmas tree last weekend ;(
it's time back to reality of working life (T_______T)

No comments: