ads

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Thanks Mom

Last week when I was on the phone with my mom, suddenly I realized that I’ve never properly thanked to my mother for the gift of my life and birth. My birthday coming soon so I have decided to write a little words to tell her how much she mean to me. Hope she will receive the card on my birthday ;)

I was looking for the "thank you" card for her the other night after finished work. Luckily I managed to get it at 7- Eleven Convenient shop nearby my house.


the last piece in the 7-Eleven shop

My mom only can read in Chinese so I'm asking Miss Pipo help to write it for me. Too bad, I can't read and write in Chinese. I just express in words everything while Miss Pipo typing it for me first before copy it into the card. Thanks Miss Pipo for helping me to write and post as well.

I bet she laughed at her own handwriting ;p

Following is a thank you letter for my mom.


My handwriting in Chinese damn terrible.
Lucky I still can write my own name ;)


*

***
*****

**********
**************
Today is my 29th birthday
and glad that I'm still very much alive and kicking



Thank you Mom. For a million things, for everything. I don’t know what I would do without you. There are so many many more things, small things, big things. I love you very very much. Thank you mother, I love you, more than words can ever express.

Thank you for being my mom


No comments: