ads

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Leephouse your e-house shopping

I have been dreaming of getting myself a pair of cheongsam long long time ago until I found it here at Leephouse.

It's fit me well and easy to wear with a simple yet effective design. This material is lightweight as it made from cotton. The cheongsam reaches to knee length and suitable for a petite people like me.I love so much my beautiful cheongsam dress with delicate flower design print.

size S, RM69

I also bought this polka dot dress

and this for my office wear

excellent quality with affordable price

Besides women apparel, Leephouse also sell vintage leather handbag.Click the link to see more design. All below RM50. Such a reasonable price.

RM45.00

Not only handbag, Leephouse also sell imported cosmetic and skincare. Tadah and this is my favorite one "Mineral finishing powder"

RM70
the price is much more cheaper than you bought from shop


Introduce by Kevin, popular makeup artiste from
Taiwan in "Ladies First" program.


I'm choose powder in healthy for my skin

I really liked that both a brush as a puff included

Hurry!!
Click to the
Leephouse link and start to shop!

No comments: