ads

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

33rd Canon Malaysian International Open Bowling Championship 2010

Feel bad that I couldn't send my aunty to airport as I need to be at Sunway Pyramid Shopping Centre for Canon 33rd Malaysian International Open Bowling Championship 2010. Just drop them at Sunway and booked a taxi to pick her up from here to airport. Before I leaving to work, we had our breakfast at Papa Rich Cafe.

my aunty with her daughter and my sister, Miss Pipo

33rd Canon Malaysian International Open Bowling Championship 2010
which will held at Sunway Mega Lanes, Sunway Pyramid.

Pyramid Mega Lanes entrance

20 March 2010
I was there for Ladies' and Men's Open Finals Category

Malaysia supporters

Let's take a peek at our control room where the broadcast on air for live


control room where all the production teams work hard from here

My colleague, Kenny who will communicate with Pres Director at Studio

Director on duty

The monitors that showing different angle shot from the camera

Technical guy and sound man

graphic guy with updated scoreboard

close up for the scoreboard

cameraman on the bowling lane

another different position cameraman

players warming up

crowds and supporters

spotted Shalin Zulkifli, Malaysia bowler

Chien Hsiu-Lan from Taiwan

Kelly Kulick from USA

last year winner

Malaysia bowling coach
I think his nickname, Uncle John


Adrian Ang warming up and practice more before the competition


RESULT...

Kelly Kulick took the women's title of the Canon 33rd International Malaysian Open by defeating Chien Hsiu-Lan of Taiwan in a hotly contested 3-game match.

Meanwhile, Malaysian Adrian Ang emerged victorious in the men's open title

Raymond Goh, commentator throughout the match

The smile of champions^^

No comments: