ads

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Happy Blogiversary to me!


Today my blog is one year old.

"Happy 1 year Blogiversary to me"



Yah! I can't believe it has already been a year since I started my "Moonkitty Paradise" blog here. I'm glad it's lasted this long and I hope to keep it going. I've had a lot of fun blogging here for the part year.

Thank you to everyone for reading. I can't believe people actually read my blog and care what I have to say. Special thanks
to my family members for reading my blog all the times. This blog wouldn't be anything without all of you so I wanted to thank you again for all your "sak bok" (support) and friendship.

8 comments:

riverbird said...

sak bok you!!!

WiNniE 凤的故事 said...

sak bok you too

Anonymous said...

Moonkitty you are absolutely beautiful to the eye. I loved reading your blog on Bali it is one of my favourite holidays spots also is Kuala Lumpur.
Would you like to chat to a handsome man in Australia???

Email me at:
hart_n@three.com.au

I would love to talk to you and become friends.
xxx

MooNkitty said...

Thanks Riverbird n Winnie for the "sak bok"

Anonymous: thanks for reading and nice to meet you ;)

secret admirer! said...

hi again i will be visiting kl soon and would love to meet you. Would you be interested in meeting me? I left you the message from anonymous! Love to talk to you via email. Take care xx
secret admirer!

MooNkitty said...

Hahaha..secret admirer ;P
which part of Australia you living now?

secret admirer said...

Hello my moonkitty. I am living in queensland.
Why dont you drop me an email so we can talk in private? ;-) xx

MooNkitty said...

Just wondering which part of Australia cause now I'm doing post about my Australia trip last year, but not to Queensland. Only Sydney and Melbourne.