ads

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Circular Quay at night

It's 7pm on a Spring Friday night in Sydney

Dinner at Sydney Seoul Ria before continue my walking tour to Circular Quay. Seoul Ria is one of my friend's favorite Korean restaurants to eat out at in Sydney.

Seoul Ria signboard

This Korean Restaurant located at Level 2,
605-609 George St and Goulburn Street,
Haymarket, Chinatown, Sydney.

A true bastion of authentic Korean fare with its modern dining room

banchan side dishes

As always, my favorite kimchi soup

we ordered the smoke BBQ beef set

barbecued OX tongue

It was really scrumptious meal and very delightful

While walking to Circular Quay.....

found this adult bookshop
hehehehe..

cute pub with three wise monkeys at the entrance

and The Queen Victoria Building

I can't believe I'm finally here in Circular Quay

Great night view at Circular Quay Sydney

Circular Quay with the Opera House in the background

From Circular Quay, it's a short walk to the Sydney Habour Bridge. I didn't have chance to spent my time on Sydney Harbour bridge where you can go to the top of one of the support pylons and then walked across to the North Shore and The Rocks. (T____________T)

Besides that, you can do the famous bridge climbing too but it's cost expensive and no camera is allowed.

Sydney Habour Bridge at night

to myself: "That's a lot of walking today. You made it!"

"Welcome to Sydney!"

No comments: