ads

Friday, October 9, 2009

Hanazen Japanese Restaurant @Jaya One

Hanazen, my favorite Japanese restaurant especially during lunch time because their set lunches seemed to be quite reasonable. I'm such a Salmon freak so most of the time I will visit this restaurant just to have my favorite "Salmon set lunch".

Last month, I had dinner with YeeFen and JiaJun at Hanazen. It's been such a long time I didn't meet two of them. Still loving as usual.

wiiiiii... heading to Palm Square, Jaya One

Hanazen entrance

good looking chefs *drools*

sake bottles for deco

Overall the ambiance and decor is classic, simple and clean feel.

here come the menu, let's order

warm towel for refreshing

spice up!

cold green tea

Chuka Lidako
seasoned baby octopus


Edamame
boiled green bean


Surumeika Sugatayaki
grilled whole squid


Seafood Tepanyaki set

sashimi to Yakizakana Zen

grilled salmon with extra teriyaki sauce

fresh sashimi

"Itadakimasu"

Thanks JiaJun for the dinner
"Arigato Gozaimasu"

Address:
43-G, Block C, Jaya One,
72A, Jalan Universiti,
46200 Petaling Jaya

Tel: 03-79548000/ 03-79548111

2 comments:

WiNniE 凤的故事 said...

hey, why without me again? i stay so near to jaya one, and never ajak pun...huhuhuhu...tell jia jun to invite me too next time...

MooNkitty said...

yala yala lain kali ajak u la. make sure tak ada tuition and banyak banyak hal la...