ads

Monday, June 15, 2009

Crystal DIY Nail Express at Sunway Pyramid

Hey girls...
Found this place when I went to Sunway Pyramid for a facial. Crystal DIY salon provide Express Manicure and Pedicure for RM15 each
( shaping and single color)
.



Their service is so professional and fast... Very friendly ladies!

I've done my express manicure (dual color) that cost RM30. Really fast. My nails shaping and coloring done within 15mins and dry up for another 10mins. Total up 25mins only. :)

I didn't keep long nails so they shape it square and look so nice.



match my new handphone



;) i love it so much



can't take my eyes off you *wink*

After done, they give me the business card and at the back there is a column for stamping. One stamp per visit. Collect 8 stamps and you will get free express service either for manicure or pedicure.



What a great deal to pamper yourself...huh???


Address: Crystal DIY nail express salon and supplies,
F1.AV.182, Sunway Pyramid, Bandar Sunway,
46150 Petaling Jaya

Mobile: 012 2799 727 / 012 6555 941

Email: crystaldiy426@yahoo.com

No comments: